Kyle got the cutest doctor kit from the Richter's.
I've started rice cereal and a couple veggies for Hunter. He's a disaster in the bumbo so I usually have to hold him.
Kyle got this precious jewelry box from her cousin Ellen.
Hunter showing off his muscles
Tuesdays from 3:30-6:30 there is a farmers market at Sevier Park. Kyle got a grilled cheese from the cheese truck.
We walked over to the Popsicle store on 12th Street. They are all natural and so yummy.
H really wants to start crawling you can tell!
Kyle and her pink boots she got from aunt KK- I've gotten so many compliments!
I braved a trip by myself to the adventure science center. It's a three story crazy place full of science activities. We had fun but it was exhausting with both.
Kyle in front of the toddler area.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment