Friday, July 5, 2013

Last day of Work 6/17/13

The last day of work snuck up on me fast. It really didn't seem real until I had to turn in my badge at the end of my shift, clean out my locker, and then pick up Kyle and Hunter with all the rest of their stuff from Dealey.



Sweet Carol and "her twin boys" brought me these cupcakes.


Mandy gave me thumbs down after I switched the letters for Tennessee.



My sweet coworkers gave me a "presby" bracelet. Had the state of Texas and blue charm on it. LOVE IT!


Dr. Doebele and Dr. Kumar came by and had lunch with me.


Ben stopped by. He and I were in micu internship together 5 years ago!


Gonna miss Tigist! She always is smiling and can crack you up at any moment!


Chaplain Laura......so many memories- helped me full out oh so many records of death and help me get the bodies on the gurney and transported to the morgue! I love and miss you.


Jenna - my BFF! Helped keep my sanity through laughs and tears during our 5 years together

Presby was my second home away from home in Dallas. I have more pictures in my book Twila made for me. I couldn't take enough pictures on my phone on the last day. Love you guys!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment