Friday, July 19, 2013

Kyle's 2nd Birthday Party

We had a small gathering for Kyle's 2nd birthday. Nonni and Poppi came in town to visit, and we had the Richter's over and Mindy. Nonni helped me make burgers and fries, and I had a cake ordered from IveyCake. I also made oreo balls - purple icing to go with Kyle's purple themed party - her favorite color at the moment.

We left our grill in storage, so I went to Walmart to get a cheap one, and Billy is putting it together

WBT III & WBT, Jr. 

Billy gave me a hard time for getting this grill, so I took a pic with it

The gray hairs getting ready to party

Purple table and treats

Birthday girl and her friend Grace

Nonni with all the kids except for Hunter

Birthday cake time

Nonni and Hunter - mustache & picture time

Adam & Luke

Boy pic and Kyle ;)





Love both Kyle and Hunter's expression

Birthday girl loved her mustache


the purple mustaches were a hit

presents!
HAPPY 2nd Birthday to my sweet Kyle. There is never a dull moment! Full of energy, still hates to take naps, go to bed, anywhere near her crib. Working on Paci - got to get rid of it. Kyle is talking up a storm - has a huge vocabulary! we are blessed. LOVE HER!


No comments:

Post a Comment