| cute picture I got of Billy and Kyle in front of the river and stadium |
| Kyle and Billy in front of Music Hall of Fame and stars Walk of Fame |
| Kyle having her "snack" |
| Picture with Hunter in front of AT&T building |
| pre-Burgess Falls hike, Hunter loved it! |
| group pic in front of one of the falls |
| Kyle not looking at the camera |
| pretty view from the hike |
| Hunter and I at one of the look outs |
| last lookout in front of the big Fall - great hike with these two |
| Hunter's first time to the beach - Rock Island - what an experience |
| Kyle wouldn't wear her swimsuit, so her dress is tucked in to her diaper |
| Hunter and I at the beach |
| Hunter and Dad - water was freezing |
No comments:
Post a Comment