Monday, July 22, 2013

Lost River Cave & Valley - Bowling Green, KY

After we dropped Nonni and Poppi off at the airport, Billy and I took the kids on to Bowling Green, KY (only about an hour and fifteen minute drive). We wanted to see one of the caves - Lost River Cave - which is a tour with a boat underground. The other cave, Mammoth Cave had a tour but too long with the kids, so we decided to do this one.

Kyle and Dad in front of the sign pre-tour

Hunter and I before the tour


waiting for tour to start

Just a precursor to Hunter having a meltdown during the tour. We were not expecting it from him, but he screamed the entire tour and apparently scared him. 

Kyle and Dad

Amazingly enough, Kyle wore the required life vest

Hunter and I after the tour - he was fine once he got off the boat and out of the cave

Kyle taking a break outside the cave


favorite pose we got of her

Kyle enjoyed the tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment