Monday, May 20, 2013

Grammy's birthday & Ellen's birthday

Grammy's birthday fell on a weekend day that Billy had off and I was still on maternity leave so we packed up and drove down to visit.


Hunter sprawled out on Grammy


We took Kyle to see the horses at Keyea's barn. one wanted to get up close to her and she wasn't too sure of it.


Kailey, Joseph, Me, Kyle and Billy on Grammy's back porch.


Love this pic of Kyle and daddy looking at each other



Joseph and Kyle



Grammy and her birthday cake


Hunter and Billy


Kyle and I sharing some cake


Sweet pic of Hunter and Grammy

Ellen's first birthday was so fun. Dad came in town to visit so he got to experience the busyness of the toddlers


Kyle ready for the party to start



Hunter and I hanging out on the grass


Kyle in the bounce house


This pic makes me smile. Ellen and her cake.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment