Saturday, May 25, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter was the last weekend I had before I went back to work. Billy was flying out to go to his board review in San Diego, so we drove separately to his parents house to spend the weekend there. I took the kids and dogs with me on Good Friday and Billy came after work, and then we stayed through Monday to hang out and enjoy the lake


Kyle helping feed Aidan

Kyle had practiced hunting Easter eggs at school, so she was a pro Easter weekend

Nonni holding her basket

The boys picture

H & daddy hanging in the Bjorn

Family picture before Billy had to leave

Aunt Bobbi teaching Kyle how to dye eggs

Nonni and H

our little baldie - he resembles his Poppi

Poppi instructing the egg dyers


Kyle got into the Easter egg dying - we even put stickers all over her

Hunter and his Easter basket

Easter picture with my two :)

Kyle and her sunglasses

I love this picture of Kyle with her sissy Codi

but couldn't get everyone to look at the camera


Hunter & Kyle's Easter baskets

Kyle helping Nonni dip marshmallows



No comments:

Post a Comment