Sunday, February 16, 2014

12 months!


I'm a little late to post the 12 month pictures, but I am proud that I remembered to take all monthly pics with Hunter and his teddy bear. I cannot believe he is already a year old! This year has really flown by....it feels like we just moved to Nashville. 


Kyle - 2.5, Hunter 1

Hunter trying to sit still long enough for us to get his picture with the bear.

Hunter's milestones at 12 months:
~taking 4-5 steps, can stand up freely
~will drink some whole milk from a sippy cup
~will clap for you & sometimes blow a kiss (still working on this one)
~ has 7 teeth (5 on bottom, 2 on top - one of which is chipped :(
~hates getting dressed and diaper changes right now
~loves the dishwasher, brooms, mop, & vacuum cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment