Tuesday, August 27, 2013

GG and GP come visit

GG and GP came to visit us in Nashville. They arrived late Monday 8/12 and got to stay until Saturday 8/17! We had a good time. I took them to the Nashville public library downtown for story time and then sevier park for the farmers market and Popsicle tradition on Tuesdays.


Hunter and I posing outside the Reba exhibit at country music hall of fame.


GG and Kyle on the tour


Kyle posing in front of a motorcycle- one of her favorite things to point out right now


GG and Kyle at Carrie underwood exhibit


This one made me smile, had to take a pic for Billy.
I was impressed with the country Music Hall of Fame, lots to see and it had a lot of history on all genres of how country music came to be as popular as it is now.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment