Thursday, March 14, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas this year was so fun with Kyle. I had to work Christmas Eve (I was not happy about that at all) so after I got off work, we packed up and drove to the lake. Kimberly and Jason had to leave early Christmas morning, so we opened presents when we got there. we are really looking forward to next Christmas. Kyle and Aidan will be older and able to play and Aunt Grace will be there (she spent this Christmas in Ireland with Jeff - who became her fiancé). 



we opened our gifts before we went out of town. 

Kyle and I opening presents at Nonni & Poppi's house

The Mallette's 



My pretty lady having a good time

Kyle on her four wheeler - present from her cousin Aidan

Kyle and "Da-da"

sweet toothy smile

Nonni and Aidan



No comments:

Post a Comment