Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hill Country November 2012

Billy and I wanted to take a trip to the Hill Country before we moved from Texas, so we were able to squeeze in a couple of days before Thanksgiving. We took Kyle along for the road trip, and she ended up having a really good time.
Kyle at Luckenbach, TX

Daddy/daughter photo in front of post office

Running after Kyle - I'm about 7 months pregnant here, by the way

we stayed at Trois Estate one night

our view from Trois Estate

Kyle & I in front of the sign

outside the Longhorn cavern - waiting to go on our tour

Kyle and Me - pre-tour


waiting to go inside the cave

Here we go.......

many pitstops on the cave tour - way too long with a 17 month old

Hamilton Pool

Kyle stretching her legs after the hike


First picture before the Hike to Enchanted Rock

Kyle did not enjoy the backpack carrier 

she was happier on foot

Family picture at the top


Thanksgiving day with my little turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment