Saturday, June 30, 2012

Buddy lunch date

Had this Wednesday (june 27) off and we hadn't seen Jimmie and Ashley since before we left for St. Lucia. We met and Ashley's house and Jimmie and Gigi brought over a casserole. Kyle got to hang with her buddies Grayson and Gigi.



Kyle has been challenging this week to take her morning nap, so I knew she'd at least nap in the Bob so I went for a little jog



Her new thing to play with is my makeup.



This kills some time while I get myself ready



Kyle, Gigi, and Grayson






Kyle and I met Ellen and Hayley at north-park.



Kyle loved the stuffed animals at Neiman's.



I lucked out and was able to distract her from the monkey without having to buy him.
We all wet to go eat at the mermaid bar after. Kyle was good at first then had enough so couldn't get a pic eating with her cousin.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment