Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Aunt KK's wedding 3/9-3/11

Kimberly's wedding weekend came upon us quickly and worked out beautifully. Kyle was perfect, she did a great job as a flower girl and I didn't trip carrying her down the aisle. Billy was able to get off for the wedding festivities and we made it in time for rehearsal dinner at the lake on Friday night. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Johnette did an amazing job helping decorate and get the Cherokee club transformed into a vintage themed wedding.




Kyle and daddy unwinding after rehearsal dinner




Kyle and I at kimberly's bridal luncheon at Rooseville B&B. (the place billy and I got engaged :)




Kimberly, Grace and I




Flower girl and ring bearer












Me and Kyle




Grace and Kimberly




The bride and her flower girl




The pallet we made for Kyle to sleep on during the reception. She was quite the trouper




The Rankin Twins were the photographers for the wedding. Hopefully get those posted soon to follow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pineland Dr,Dallas,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment