Tuesday, February 7, 2012

6 months

Six months was a milestone for us. I had set a personal goal for BFing Kyle and it really has worked with work and daycare, so I felt a sense of accomplishment this month. Now we are doing trial and error (more error) in transitioning Kyle to formula. She is a pistol, but all in all keeps Billy and I laughing about her personality already at the ripe age of 6 months.



Recently she set a new record of how many times she could get me out of bed before work, I literally thought I wasn't going to make my whole shift but somehow I pulled through. And just when we thought we'd have to be tough on her she decides to get back on track. She's growing to be the size of her teddy and we are still so blessed each and everyday with our Kyle Madison





YouTube Video

In the video above Billy got her laughing with Nonni. She's a happy baby, the video makes me smile.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment