Friday, September 23, 2011

PAULA DEEN 9-18-11

So in January Charlotte found out that Paula Deen was going to be in Houston, so Kimberly, Grace, Johnette, Charlotte and I all got tickets. I had figured that Kyle could stay with Billy in Dallas or she would come to Houston to the show. Obviously when the time came this past weekend, Kyle was for sure going to make it to her first cooking show. we had a really good time, Kyle was perfect, I was a little overwhelmed after the luncheon since there were so many people walking around to all the vendors, but all in all it was so fun and Paula was so funny and entertaining. Kyle and I drove down and stopped by Grammy's house to play with her and then Keyea and I ran out to see Papa while Grammy watched Kyle. Then Kyle and I went on to Houston to spend the night in a hotel with the rest of the family. 

Kyle & her Grammy

At dinner with aunt KK & her Mimi

Me, Grace & Johnette

Party Girl Kyle

dressed and ready to go meet Paula

Kyle is excited, look at her smile!

all of us at the luncheon


PAULA!!

Grace got this picture of her smiling.....my favorite new picture of her

photo op with Paula - Kyle was a big show stopper

this looks fake but i promise you that we took a picture with them :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment