Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finishing Touches

So yesterday was a really successful day. Kimberly and Charlotte graciously came over and we went to Pottery Barn, Target and Michaels to get the finishing touches on Kyle's nursery. It looks wonderful, all we need now is Kyle to make her arrival. I am so excited for her to be here, I just keep wondering what she's going to look like, and more importantly get to meet this little one that has been growing inside for 9 months! here are some pictures of the nursery completed. 

Cute letters that Mom took and gave Kyle, we put on her door, looks great! love them

3 mirrors we got at pottery barn.  Letters Crissy made for Kyle. Shelves on the wall added places for more frames & decor. Cute side table we got at pottery barn. Love all these pieces

Ribbon we got from Michaels, and then frames hung, going to put her hands and footprints in them!

changing table with frame Billy & I got in Hot springs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment